12 Questions with our Kick Ass Brand Manager, Diane !!!
Hacienda Hts. Just 17 miles east of Apron HQ.
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make?
I can really only cook 3 things impressively: curry, orzo pasta salad and guacamole. And the only cocktail I can make is a (bomb af) Bloody Mary. So it's gonna be a weird dinner party, sorry not sorry.
3. Favorite apron:
Turbot! The denim is awesome and its ages really beautifully. The pockets are super handy (pun intended) and I love the towel loop. Parsnip with that leather scissor pocket is a close second. Third is Woodstock because who hates recycling? Not me!
4. Go-to LA restaurant for Brunch
Kitchen Mouse is my neighbourhood go-to. Everything there tastes amazing and I like to think is good for you. I also have to let you know that Blacktop Coffee does the BEST AVOCADO TOAST on the PLANET. It's my go-to whenever anyone is visiting LA. No place does it better!
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B?
The Squad. I've never worked with such inspiring hustlers. We all care so much about doing our part and it's seriously such a pleasure walking through those red barn doors everyday.
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m….
Doing hooligan shit with my friends!
Eating (I'm the "live to eat" type,) falling off rock walls at the gym. Thrifting/flea markets, making dinner with friends and re-watching Parks & Rec for the umpteenth time.
7. The place you are dying to eat at…
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten:
Congealed pork blood. In bun bo hue. Deeeeelicious.
9. Country You Want to Visit:
There are so many but Spain tops the list right now.
10. How do you take your coffee?
With the tiniest splash of milk. For colour.
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With:
My dad. There's just never enough time to drink all the coffee & chitchat with my pops. But like, a famous person? Ray Eames.
12. The best part about living in LA:
The chemically-enhanced sunsets & easy access to very good burritos.