Hedley & Bennett Spotlight: 12 Questions with Our Graphic Designer, Ryan
1. Hometown: Walnut,CA
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make? Baked Mac N Cheese & BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
4. Go-to LA restaurant for Brunch: BLD. Their bacon hash is my favorite!
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B? Everyone at H&B! I've never worked with a team where everyone carries the same amount of weight and works just as hard. We all have the same vision for the company & that's why i
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m…. designing or looking for a new burger spot to hit up.
7. The place you are dying to eat at…Bestia
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: Rattlesnake & Rabbit sausage at Wurstküche.
9. Country You Want to Visit: Japan
10. How do you take your coffee? Black
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With: David Choe. He's one of my favorite artists & the guys crazy (but a genius) I feel like our conversation over coffee would be really awesome or really awkward.
12. The best part about living in LA: Everything is close by & if you have absolutely nothing to do, I guarantee there is something out there to do!