Posted by Guest Writer
August 24, 2017
1. Hometown: Norwalk, California
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make? Micheladas & Tacos
3. Favorite apron: Moss Crossback, comfy and a beautiful shade of olive.
4. Go-to LA restaurant for Brunch: Barney's Beanery, love their Sunday mimosas and huevos rancheros.
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B? Coffee on tap! Hands down.
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m…. with my son, David, and husband, or in one of my college classes.
7. The place you are dying to eat at… The Standard in LA
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: Not sure, I'm very picky so I don't really try new things that look or sound weird.
9. Country You Want to Visit: Ireland, because it looks so beautiful, and Japan because that is where my grandma was born and raised.
10. How do you take your coffee? Any way over ice, preferably mocha.
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With: My good friend Adrian, because we can talk for days & we're both coffee lovers.
12. The best part about living in LA: There are numerous things to do, everything I would want to do is a driving distance, I couldn't imagine growing up anywhere else.