Posted by Guest Writer
June 01, 2017
1. Hometown: San Marino, CA
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make? Grilled veggies and lemon-dill salmon with a feta and watermelon salad. And a galette of whatever is in season! The easiest back pocket dinner.
3. Favorite apron: Hickory Petite
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B? Every day is different, there is never a dull moment!
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m…. running, cooking at home, camping and road tripping up to San Francisco.
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: Cricket Flour Bread
9. Country You Want to Visit: Australia (and Thailand in the same trip!)
10. How do you take your coffee? If Earl Grey tea with a splash of almond milk counts, that's my order!
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With: Yvon Chouinard CEO of Patagonia and Alice Waters
12. The best part about living in LA: Beaches, mountains, wineries, and deserts all in driving distance and such diverse food!