1. Hometown: Los Angeles
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make? I don't actually cook, but buying pizza and beer sounds good to me!
3. Favorite Apron: Hickory- my favorite colors all on one apron. And it's super easy to fold!
4. Go-to LA restaurant for Brunch: The Pantry Cafe! Best pancakes ever made!!!
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B? The people I get to work with everyday make it all worth it.
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m… Usually at school or just driving around, looking for someplace to eat.
7. The place you are dying to eat at… Redbird - if their dinner is as good as their drinks, this'll be my new favorite place. Can't wait to try it!
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: Caviar.. Never again.
9. Country You Want to Visit: Ireland, seems like such a beautiful place.
10. How do you take your coffee? Black, over ice.
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With: Blake Mycoskie, the chief shoe giver of Toms. He makes making a difference in the world seem so easy.
12. The best part about living in LA: The diversity - there are so many people and places and things to do in LA, you can never be bored. I love it so much :)