Posted by Guest Writer
December 28, 2016 • spotlight
1. Hometown: Sheridan, OR - population 500 (not joking, but it has since grown to about 3000)
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make? Oh man I do not skimp on dinner parties even if they are spontaneous. I would just start digging through my cookbooks and make several courses, starting with a bomb charcuterie board and of course including pasta and wine.
3. Favorite apron: The original Poketo apron (polka dots!)
4. Go-to LA restaurant for Brunch: Canele in Atwater Village. It is the greatest! And honestly their dinner menu is almost better than brunch.
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B?: My clients and my co-workers who I love so much.
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m…. EATING. HONESTLY. and then at Soul Cycle cuz I just ate everything. And then remodeling my apartment.
7. The place you are dying to eat at… I have a long list so I can't really answer this with just one place. EMP has been on my list forever. I really want to eat at Brad Kilgore's new restaurant, Brava - his food amazes me. Internationally, Osteria Francescana - I just need to try it! And I will always want to go back to Providence. Last one: I'm always dying to eat at Chi Spacca even though I basically live there nowadays.
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: brains @ Animal and they were tasty!
9. Country You Want to Visit: Peru because I want to eat everywhere in Lima, but I will always return to Italy any time I leave the country.
10. How do you take your coffee? a variety of ways depending on my mood
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With: Anthony Bourdain. I actually want to spend all day with him and just talk to him about life. And then also my husband because I love him :)
12. The best part about living in LA: That we are SO close to so many amazing parts of California and that San Francisco is just a 45 minute flight away!