Posted by Diane Lieu
January 09, 2018
It's that time of the year again!!! A fresh start, a clean slate, a list of resolutions that we're all going to tackle with a renewed "eyes on the prize" mentality. Every January, we start off the year right with our Get In The Kitchen Challenge. It's a good way to help kickstart those resolutions that revolve around eating better/cooking at home more/eating less sugar/meat/carbs, cooking with family, the list goes on!!
This year, we've partnered with some powerhouses to create 3 solid challenges for you, our apron squad, to take on between Jan 10 - Jan 24th! Every challenge you complete is an entry to this contest, so you can do multiple dishes for each challenge if you so wish!
This year's hosts:
They each chose a challenge that would be fun, approachable, and totally something you would do anyway! Click through to read each of their challenges, and follow along on #GITK2018!!!
This year's MASSIVE prize pack by our friends at Williams Sonoma, includes ALL the fixings for a super kitchen upgrade. New tools, new dinnerware, new knives... SO MANY GOODIES.
Check it out:
- The NEW GreenPan Revolution Set
- Open Kitchen Dinnerware for 8!
- Roy Choi's Exclusive Sauces + Rubs
- A Vitamix!!!
- A Shun Cutlery Set!
SO HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- All entries must be NEW. You cannot go back and tag old dishes. #GITK2018 is meant to get you IN the kitchen more! You can do this!!
- To enter, complete a challenge & tag @hedleyandbennett AND the host of the challenge on the photo itself. Use our official hashtag: #GITK2018
- Make sure you're following: @hedleyandbennett @williamssonoma @juliejessecook @kristenlkish @babyboybakery!!!
- Contest runs from January 10th, 2018 to January 24th, 2018. Winner will be announced on Friday, January 26th on our blog + Instagram!
- No purchase necessary. Winner must live in the continental U.S. to claim your prize (sorry international Apron Squad - shipping regulations!)