Ellen’s Essentials | Hosting Kit
After years in the kitchen, our Founder and Chief Culinary Curator, Ellen, has created a kit with all of her favorite hosting essentials that she keeps on hand for any occasion. It's everything you need and nothing that you don’t so you can host like a boss without sweating it. Use it in your own kitchen or gift it to a fellow host.
Upgrade your set with a handmade black walnut serving board, specially crafted by The Wooden Palate in collaboration with Ellen.
Purchase this Hosting Kit and receive 20% off ANY apron. Discount applied at checkout. Promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Brightland 12.7 fl oz 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Graf Lantz Felt Trivets, Set of Two 8” Diameter
- Graf Lantz Felt Wine-O’s, Set of Twelve
- Robert Siegel Ceramic Pinch Bowl, 1.5" H x 3" W
- La Boîte Cancale N.11 Blended Spices (Ingredients: fleur de sel, orange, fennel and spices, salt, 2.75 oz.)
- Guittard Chocolate Cacao Bars, Set of Two (Ingredients: pure cane sugar, full cream milk, cocoa butter, cacao beans, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans. Molded on equipment also used with soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and wheat)
"THE BEST APRON
I’VE EVER WORN."
"My FAVORITE APRON is from Hedley & Bennett. Once you wear one, it will quickly become your favorite."
Ted Cizma, Spacex
"The love and ATTENTION TO DETAIL H&B puts into their craft is certainly not lost on us here at our sandwich shop with a cause."
Jamie Coates, Even Stevens Sandwiches
"If Hedley & Bennett could, it would win a James Beard Award for a BETTER APRON!"
Michael Tusk, Quince, San Francisco
"OMG the aprons are BEYOND EXTRAORDINARY!!! The aprons arrived and we are so blown away by how stunningly magnificent they are."
Cheryl Y. Kiser, The Lewis Institute & Babson Social Innovation Lab
"Thank you for tailoring these must haves with SUCH GREAT DETAIL AND LOVE! It really does show in every stitch!"
Shannyn Jackson, Ft. Collins, Colorado