- Where can I customize my purchase (e.g., add embroidery, or order custom designed aprons)?
- If you are interested in custom products, please fill outthis inquiry form and one of our kick ass reps will reach out to you shortly to work with you through the process. Currently our industry website only supports standard apron purchases, but we are working to add more functionality all the time!
- What discounts do you offer to industry customers?
- All our prices start off lower than the MSRP on our non-industry website and continue to get lower with increased quantity. You can save up to 30% depending on your order size! To see the exact price breaks by volume, please log onto this website on a desktop or laptop computer (not mobile) and hover your mouse over the (i) icon, to the right of the quantity field at the bottom of any product page.
- Are there min / max quantities I can purchase?
- At this time, the minimum order quantity for aprons is 5 and the maximum is 100. Chef Coats and Work Shirts don’t have a minimum.
- Where can I learn more about Hedley & Bennett?
- Check out our non-industry websitehere to learn more about us!
- What if I want to speak to a sales rep?
- If you’d rather speak to a sales rep, please fill outthis inquiry form and one of our kick ass reps will reach out to you shortly.
- Having Trouble Ordering?
- Call us at 213.744.1355 and/or email us at email@example.com
- General Shipping Timeline
- Once you place your Hedley and Bennett order, it takes 1-3 business days to get your order processed, packed and into the hands of the shipping carrier. From there, please allow 2-5 business days for ground shipping, depending on your location.
If your order does not arrive within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 213.744.1355 and we will look into it for you right away.
- Where is My Order?
- Upon shipment, customers will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking information. Please reach out to Customer Service at email@example.com if you do NOT receive tracking information within 3-5 days of purchase.
- Can You Ship to PO boxes and military APO/FPO addresses?
- We do ship to Military APO/FPO addresses. All orders being shipped to a PO box will be sent via USPS.
- Are You Shipping Internationally?
- International shipping is currently unavailable.
- Can I Expedite Shipping?
- Hedley & Bennett currently offers 2-Day Air expedited shipping, please allow 1 day for processing before shipment. Please note: Orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST.
- What if I Need to Change My Address?
- If you need to change shipping instructions, please contact customer service ASAP. Please note: we are not able to change the address for packages that are currently en route with the shipping carrier.
- What if I Need to Cancel My Order?
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please call us as soon as possible at 213.744.1355 and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Love Your Apron
- Please carefully read the care instructions included with your apron before washing and/or drying!
H&B uses only top-notch fabrics. Some of these are raw untreated denims which may bleed slightly in their first few wash cycles and over time will fade and patina naturally.
Some aprons are not pre-shrunk and can be expected to shrink up to 1.5 inches during the first few washes.
- How to Love Your Wake Up and Fight Mask
- After every use, the Wake Up and Fight Mask should be washed by hand and laid flat to dry. Iron fabric body as needed, but DO NOT iron elastic straps.
- Spot Cleaning Tough Stains
- There are some other basic home methods to try if you have stains that won't come out with a standard wash.
- While we have successfully used these methods ourselves, please note that we cannot guarantee that your stains will be removed or the product will not be damaged. Please always tests in a small area first.
Warm Salt Water: Works best if the stain is fresh and hasn't had time to dry. Really great for fresh tomato and wine stains!
1. Dissolve about 1T salt in 1/2 C water
2. Soak stained fabric in the salt water for 2-3 min
3. Rub the fabric against itself under cold water
Rubbing Alcohol: This method is better for set stains that have had some time to dry. You can also use white vinegar.
1. Dab rubbing alcohol onto the ink
2. Allow a couple of minutes for the alcohol to penetrate the surface and react with the ink
3. Blot the ink stain using layers of white paper towels or a cloth that has been dampened in either alcohol or water
Commercial Stain Remover: Always follow packaging instructions when using a commercial stain remover.
Warm Salt Water: Works best if the stain is fresh and hasn't had time to dry. Great for fresh tomato and wine stains!
1. Dissolve about 1T salt in 1/2 C water
2. Soak stained fabric in the salt water for 2-3 min
3. Rub the fabric against itself under cold water & Exchanges:
The Apron Squad Guarantee
- The Apron Squad Guarantee
- We stand behind everything we make! If you are not fully satisfied with one of our products at the time that you receive it, you may return it to us for a refund within 30 days.
- Please note that Heat or chemical damage is NOT included in the H&B Apron Squad Guarantee. Additionally, mask purchases and customized orders are NOT eligible for returns, regardless of their condition.
- Return unworn, unwashed, and unaltered item(s) within 30 days of purchase, by emailing email@example.com.
- One of our team members will assist you in providing you with the necessary return label to ship your item(s) back.
- Please package the unworn, unwashed, and unaltered item(s), and drop off at any authorized shipping location. Please note that Heat or chemical damage is NOT included in the H&B Apron Squad Guarantee. Additionally, masks purchases, and customized orders are NOT eligible for returns, regardless of their condition.
- Once received at our warehouse, please allow us 3-5 business days to process your refund. The time it will take for the refund to post to your bank account, PayPal account, or credit card varies.
- Our straps are made of 100% cotton webbing. Over time they may wear down. If this happens. the apron can be sent back to change out the straps for a minimal cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Klarna Payment Option (online only)
- What is Klarna?
- Klarna and Hedley & Bennett have partnered to provide flexible online payment options for our customers. Buy now. Pay later. Klarna is a global payments provider that works with retailers to give customers the smoothest online shopping experience by providing unique payment options and superior customer experience. Klarna has 2,500 employees around the world and is leading the way for alternative payments by serving 70 million consumers and 170,000 merchants. Learn more.
- What is pay in 30 days and how does it work?
- Pay in 30 days, offered through Klarna, offers you the flexibility to get the order delivered before you have to pay. Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive an email with a link to pay. You’ll have 30 days to make a payment. Learn more.
- Is there a fee to use pay in 30 days?
- There is no fee to use Pay in 30 days. However, if your invoice is not paid by the due date, Klarna may charge you a late fee of up to $10.00.
- How is my pay in 30 days statement sent?
- You’ll receive an email from Klarna with payment instructions once the order has shipped.
- How does pay in 4 interest-free installments work?
- Pay in 4 interest-free installments, offered through Klarna, offers you short-term installments that let you spread the cost of a purchase, with no added cost or hassle. Four equal payments are automatically collected bi-weekly from your debit or credit card. The total amount charged to your card is no greater than if you simply paid for the entire purchase up front (provided the agreed payment schedule is followed). Learn more.
- I returned my pay in 4 interest-free installments purchase, what happens next?
- Klarna will refund any payments already made back to the original payment method.
- I returned part of my pay in 4 interest-free installments purchase, how does that affect my remaining installments?
- Klarna will update the total balance and any remaining payments are automatically adjusted in the case of partial returns (starting from the last installment and moving forward). Any payments already made will be refunded back to the original payment method.
- Is there a late fee for pay in 4 interest-free installments?
- Yes. If your automatic payment fails and you do not provide updated card details, Klarna may charge you a late fee of $10.00. Klarna will send you an email notification if your payment was unsuccessful.
- Will Klarna’s BUY NOW. PAY LATER. Impact my credit score?
- Klarna does not perform a hard inquiry with the credit bureaus, so your credit score won’t be impacted if you pay with Klarna at Hedley & Bennett.
- How do I contact Klarna?
- You can reach Klarna’s Customer Service team by phone at 844-4KLARNA between Monday-Friday 8am-6pm EST. You can also chat Klarna 24/7 when you log into the Klarna App.
- What is Credit Key?
- Hedley & Bennett has partnered with Credit Key to deliver a line of credit to our Industry Customers through a real-time proprietary B2B credit and payment option. By using Credit Key, our Industry customers can place orders with the flexibility of paying over time. Simply speak to your Sales Representative about apply for financing using Credit Key or visit here to get started: https://www.creditkey.com/learn-more-hedley-bennett
- Top reasons to choose Credit Key
- 1. Instant credit approval - only takes seconds
- 2. Larger, better lines of credit - up to $50,000
- 3. No Fees or Interest for 90 days
- 4. Simple and affordable monthly rates - 1-3%
- 5. Ability to be pre-approved
- How Does Credit Key Work?
- Simply Applyhere to get approved with Credit Key or just speak to your Hedley & Bennett Sales Representative about using Credit Key as a payment method on your next order.
- You’ll enter a few details about your business as well as some personal details used to assess the business owner. This will not affect your personal credit. You will receive a decision in seconds.
- If you're an existing customer, Credit Key can approve you for up to $50k, with 90 days interest-free and with payment up to 12 months. If you're a new customer, then Credit Key can approve you for up to $25K and 6 month terms. As always, the first 90 days are 0%.
- If you choose to extend your loan beyond 30 days, Credit Key will offer you rates of 1-3% per month for up to six months, depending on your credit tier.
- Remember: this will NOT affect your personal credit, and you only pay for what you borrow. There are no fees for the additional credit line that you’re not using and there are no pre-payment penalties. You can always pay it off early.
- How much will I pay?
- Please check out this online tool to see how much you will pay over time. Credit Key Lending Calculator
- How to pay?
- Once your order is processed Credit Key will follow up with details about completing your Credit Key account.
You’ll make payments to Credit Key via ACH. Credit Key will email you with follow-up instructions on how to set up your account. Your first payment is due 30 days after your order has been processed. Usually, this is about the time when you place your order.
- Credit score, approval, declines
- Credit Key loans will not impact your personal credit score whatsoever. Late payments or defaults on Credit Key loans will be reported against your business, and may affect your business credit.
If you are declined for financing, you will receive an email within 24 hours of your application from Credit Key. This email will disclose the reason that you were declined the option to finance your payment.
You can still place your order with Hedley & Bennett with another payment method! Please contact your Hedley & Bennett Sales Representative.
If you were approved for a loan, but the loan amount doesn't cover your full order size, please contact your Hedley & Bennett Sales Representative for alternative payment method.
- Let Us Help!
- If you still have questions, please fill outthis inquiry form and one of our kick ass reps will reach out to you shortly.