Ellen’s Essentials | Hosting Details Kit
I did a rough count and realized we have had over 80 dinners, brunches, lunches, picnics, photoshoots of picnics (ha, #Content) at my house since moving in there with Bean (aka my husband, Casey). And as my wonderful friends on and off the “gram” always do, they ask me questions and I answer them - “what salt should I get”, “how do I pick my olive oil”, “I love your cutting boards, where do I get them”, and the list goes on. So here is a round up (tied with a bow) of every product that I use, I love, and hopefully you will too!
I’ve also collaborated with The Wooden Palate to create a custom black walnut serving board. Add to your kit to tie together all of your essentials!
- Ellen Bennett
- Brightland 12.7 fl oz 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Graf Lantz Felt Trivets, Set of Two 8” Diameter
- Graf Lantz Felt Wine-O’s, Set of Twelve
- Robert Siegel Ceramic Pinch Bowl, 1.5" H x 3" W
- La Boîte Cancale N.11 Blended Spices (Ingredients: fleur de sel, orange, fennel and spices, salt, 2.75 oz.)
- Guittard Chocolate Cacao Bars, Set of Two (Ingredients: pure cane sugar, full cream milk, cocoa butter, cacao beans, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans. Molded on equipment also used with soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and wheat)
"THE BEST APRON
I’VE EVER WORN."
"My FAVORITE APRON is from Hedley & Bennett. Once you wear one, it will quickly become your favorite."
Ted Cizma, Spacex
"The love and ATTENTION TO DETAIL H&B puts into their craft is certainly not lost on us here at our sandwich shop with a cause."
Jamie Coates, Even Stevens Sandwiches
"If Hedley & Bennett could, it would win a James Beard Award for a BETTER APRON!"
Michael Tusk, Quince, San Francisco
"OMG the aprons are BEYOND EXTRAORDINARY!!! The aprons arrived and we are so blown away by how stunningly magnificent they are."
Cheryl Y. Kiser, The Lewis Institute & Babson Social Innovation Lab
"Thank you for tailoring these must haves with SUCH GREAT DETAIL AND LOVE! It really does show in every stitch!"
Shannyn Jackson, Ft. Collins, Colorado