Messermeister Paring Knives
The Messermeister 4" Spear Point Parer with a traditional straight shaped blade can be used for a variety of small culinary tasks. The Spear Point Parer includes a matching plastic sheath for on-the-go protection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
"THE BEST APRON
I’VE EVER WORN."
"My FAVORITE APRON is from Hedley & Bennett. Once you wear one, it will quickly become your favorite."
Ted Cizma, Spacex
"The love and ATTENTION TO DETAIL H&B puts into their craft is certainly not lost on us here at our sandwich shop with a cause."
Jamie Coates, Even Stevens Sandwiches
"If Hedley & Bennett could, it would win a James Beard Award for a BETTER APRON!"
Michael Tusk, Quince, San Francisco
"OMG the aprons are BEYOND EXTRAORDINARY!!! The aprons arrived and we are so blown away by how stunningly magnificent they are."
Cheryl Y. Kiser, The Lewis Institute & Babson Social Innovation Lab
"Thank you for tailoring these must haves with SUCH GREAT DETAIL AND LOVE! It really does show in every stitch!"
Shannyn Jackson, Ft. Collins, Colorado