You remember that trip to Hawaii Ellen took with a bunch of her fellow small business founders? Well, on Monday, we invited the boss founders to Apron HQ for a panel to discuss their trip, their takeaways and their journeys.
Of course, there were hilarious memories shared (like when Bobby was just starting the Hundreds and paying his friends and family to go into the first store they were stocked at and buy their merchandise to make it look worth of stocking! #getscrappy) but here are a few of our favorite tidbits that were shared:
- "Do the best you can at the job right in front of you."
- "Nothing beats face to face."
- "Just keep testing and figure it out"
- "Just because you get told no doesn't mean it's a bad business idea. If you wholeheartedly believe in it, keep charging forward"
- "There are a lot of ways to solve a problem when it comes to business."
- "You gotta be your own cheerleader."
Were you there? Any bits of advice you loved? Leave a comment below!
And in case you missed it, check out the video that detailed their Hawaii trip, down below!