12 Questions with Hedley & Bennett Shipping Octopus, Fernie
1. Hometown: Rosemead, CA. I've lived in the same house since I was born.
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make? I take about 10 lbs of shrimp and make us the second best cajun boil we've ever had. I can't compete with The Boiling Crab.
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B? It's such a fun environment. Cool people, zip line, coffee on tap, and the freezer is always full of ice cream.
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m…. reading Dr. Seuss books with my son, Sebastian. Or planning our wedding with my Fiance, Alexis. Sometimes both at the same time, so we may have green eggs and ham catered.
7. The place you are dying to eat at… Shake Shack. I've eaten there plenty of times but it's just soooooooo good!
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: Tomatoes, I don't know how people do it.
9. Country You Want to Visit: Japan, to collect gourmet Kit-Kat and visit Hello Kitty.
10. How do you take your coffee? Over ice, preferably in a highball glass. The Brauhaus is my my go-to cold brew right now.
11. Person You Want to Have Coffee With: Kanye West. I would love to sit with Kanye and hear Kanye talk about how much Kanye loves Kanye because I love Kanye.
12. The best part about living in LA: We have 8 professional sports teams (GO KINGS GO) and about 8,000 taco trucks