We decided it was time for you to meet one of the movers & shakers here at H&B. This is Jasmine! She's our Production Magician here at Hedley & Bennett and is in charge of all things apron. From design to production - start to finish, this little lady here oversees each step of our American-made products.
1. Hometown:Fontana Ca
2. Quick: you throw a spontaneous dinner party with 5 of your friends- what do you make?Tacos!! Everyone loves Tacos!!
3. Favorite apron:Mr. Cone. Its so sleek and I love the Selvage Denim. Sturdy too!
4. Go-to LA restaurant for Brunch:The Wallace!!
5. Favorite Part of Working at H&B?I love everyones hustle. Everyone works so damn hard and it makes everyone work harder. We are a little family. I love it.
6. If I’m not in the Factory, I’m….hiking, eating, spending time with family.
7. The place you are dying to eat at…we are so lucky that we get to try so many amazing things already! I have been wanting to go to Estrella though.
8. Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Eaten: I was brought up to not be picky. So Iv eaten some crazy things. Sting Ray! My close family friend was a chef at The Peninsula Hotel and we had Sting Ray brought out to us! It was pretty different.
9. Country You Want to Visit:Europe (so cliche)
10. How do you take your coffee?No coffee for me! But I do love Chai Tea!
11. Person You Want to HaveTea With:Hands down,Taylor Swift.
12. The best part about living in LA:I live about 54 miles from our warehouse. I love the minimal traffic, the quite big neighborhoods, and the suburban life! We are always in traffic and running around like chickens without a head that is great to be around peaceful surroundings!