Posted by Accounting KYB
October 19, 2017 • apron squad, apron squad eats, chicago, city guide, paul kahan
“My favorite places to eat in Chicago have a few things in common: simple, delicious food, made with killer ingredients and made by good people. That’s it!” - Paul Kahan, chef & restaurateur of One Off Hospitality Group, so trust us, he knows good food!
What Made His List:
- Frontera Grill 445 N Clark St, Chicago, IL, (312) 661-1434
- Topolobampo 445 N Clark St, Chicago, IL, (312) 661-1434
- Lula Cafe 2537 N Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL, (773) 489-9554
- Cellar Door Provisions 3025 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL, (773) 697-8337
- Elske 1350 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL, (312) 733-1314
- Quiote 2456 N California Ave, Chicago, IL, (312)878-8571
One Off Hospitality was highly praised by our Brand Manager Diane on her last visit to Chicago!